240g cooked or semi-cooked foie gras
- 100g hazelnut kernels
- 20g cocoa powder
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Fleur de sel
- Freshly ground pepper
- Coarsely crush the hazelnuts and roast them lightly.
- Make 12 balls of foie gras, lightly season with fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Once the foie gras candies are chilled, roll them in the crushed hazelnuts.
- Insert the lollipop sticks into the candies and place back in refrigerator to chill.
- Sprinkle 4 plates with cocoa powder for decoration.
- Present candies on plates when ready to serve.