Perigord Goose Foie Gras Hamper
Multiple awards and accolades testify to Grolière’s ability to produce and preserve exceptionally good goose foie gras.
Among these are the Palmes d’Or du Perigord Award at the Thiviers Goose Fair in 2014 and 2013, a prestigious gold medal at the 2015 Paris Agricultural Fair and a silver medal in the Saint-Lever Foie Gras competition in 2013.
Contents of our Perigord Goose Foie Gras Hamper
- 130g Grolière Perigord Goose block foie gras
- 180g Grolière Perigord Goose whole foie gras
Flavours and awards
- Soft, subtle flavours and delicate aromas which linger on the palette
- Grolière uses liver from geese raised on Perigord farms to produce its sought after whole and block goose foie gras
Suggested servings per person
- As a starter, 50 to 60g per person
- As canapés, 10 to 15g per piece (and you’ll soon see that you need several of these per person)
- Spread foie gras on some toast to accompany a spontaneous aperitif
- Try some of Christophe Haton’s exciting recipes for canapés
- Share with some friends for them to discover the delights of real foie gras from Perigord.
- Your foie gras will keep for several years in a cool, dry place.