Votre panier est vide !
We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line.
We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and this policy explains how we collect information about you, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Who we are?
The website is owned by Faire Mieux Ltd which is the party responsible for collecting the data.
Personal data we may collect about you
We can only provide the goods and services ordered by you if you provide us with your personal data. For the purpose of providing these services, we collect personal data about you such as : your name, address, email address.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
We may use your personal information to send you information about our products and services which you have requested from us by signing up to our newsletter. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe-function.
You may have given the following consent after placing your order:
- administer your account with us;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
- we store your personal data on secure servers;
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data. It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Faire Mieux Ltd, 1 Westferry Circus, London E14 4HD, United Kingdom. Phone number: + 33 1 82 09 55 27
What are cookies and how do they work?
A cookie is a text file containing information that can be remembered by a web browser between pages. When an individual uses a web browser to access the internet their browser can create cookies which are stored on the user’s computer. Cookies are purely a string of text and numbers, cannot contain viruses or other malicious software and therefore are not programs
There are two main types of cookies - session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies only last during a single visit. When a user closes their web browser the session cookie information is automatically removed from their computer. The FoieGrasGourmet website uses session cookies for two purposes:
1. Two session cookies are set that temporarily store a unique identifier for each visitor to the website. This identifier is a random series of letters and numbers and doesn't contain any personal or identifiable information. It is used to help count the number of visitors to the FoieGrasGourmet website.
2. Two cookies are set by the computer systems that run the FoieGrasGourmet website. These cookies are used as part of the process of sending web pages to the user's web browser and are essential - no website using Microsoft technology will work without these cookies.
Persistent cookies are stored by the user's web browser even when the web browser has been closed, so that the next time a user goes back to the website that originally set the cookie, the web site can read information back from the cookie.
Persistent cookies have an expiry date which controls when they are automatically deleted. This can be anything from a few minutes to several years.
FoieGrasGourmet use persistent cookies for the following purposes:
2. FoieGrasGourmet use their own cookies to remember which items a customer has put into their basket. By using a persistent cookie for this, a customer can close their web browser and come back to the FoieGrasGourmet website subsequently and still be able to access items that had been put into their shopping basket on a previous visit. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the FoieGrasGourmet website as without it customers would be unable to place items into the shopping basket. The cookie last for 1 year but is cleared once an order has been placed.
3. FoieGrasGourmet also use a cookie to remember a user's website preferences such as preferred language, currency and delivery country. The first time a customer visits the FoieGrasGourmet website they are asked to confirm this information which is then stored in a cookie set to last for 1 year. Without this cookie the customer would have to re-enter their preferences every time they visit the website.
4. A number of persistent cookies are also set by the computers that run the FoieGrasGourmet website. These cookies are solely used to record technical information necessary for our web servers to work properly. No personally identifiable information in stored in these cookies.
5. All cookies used by FoieGrasGourmet are 'first party' cookies. This means that any cookie set on the FoieGrasGourmet website can only be read back from the FoieGrasGourmet website. No other website is able to read or access information from any cookie set by the FoieGrasGourmet website. We do not use 'third party' cookies which would permit this sort of behaviour by other websites.
Controlling or deleting cookies
Please remember that if you delete or restrict cookies from the FoieGrasGourmet website you may not be able to experience the full benefit of some of the features and services the website has to offer.