Delicious and creamy, the "Pré aux Canards" duck foie gras block stands out for its robust flavor and the sincerity of its aromatic nuances.
A block of duck foie gras with a Protected Geographical Indication (PGI), an official guarantee of origin and quality.
- The PGI Périgord is a European label that allows consumers to choose foie gras with complete transparency and confidence, where the geographical origin and quality are guaranteed.
- The ducks are nurtured in the heart of Périgord, in close proximity to their state-of-the-art packaging facilities. This unique proximity enables external organizations to ensure compliance with the specifications. Their commitment extends to impeccable hygiene standards at both the breeding and production locations.
These foie gras blocks come from free-range farm ducks fed with corn in the fields of Southwest France.
Pré aux Canards, the strength of a cooperative dedicated to preserving the spirit of craftsmanship.
- The "Pré aux Canards" foie gras block is produced by a cooperative located in the southern department of Tarn, in the Regional Natural Park of Haut-Languedoc. The goal of this cooperative is to control the sector, from the raising of ducks by cooperative members in the departments of Tarn, Aude, and Aveyron, to the packaging of products in a modern building where the chefs apply traditional methods.
- Each "Pré aux Canards" foie gras block is crafted with a strong commitment to preserving the genuine essence of home-cooked traditions., which requires high-quality standards but guarantees delicious and generous foie gras
Flavors and tasting tips.
- Flavor: The Southwest duck foie gras block from "Pré aux Canards" has a persistent flavor with a smooth and consistent texture.
- Serving Suggestions: Thanks to its flavorful aromas, "Pré aux Canards" foie gras blocks pair perfectly with a foie gras salad or for making foie gras toasts.
- Recommendation: Place it in the refrigerator for a few hours before consuming it.
- 125 grams are suitable for an appetizer for two or three people.
Ingredients: Reconstituted Southwest duck foie gras, water, salt, nitrite salt, sugar, and pepper. (No artificial colors or additives).
- The optimal consumption date is indicated on the label; however, it can be stored in a cool, dry place for several years. Once the foie gras is open, it can be kept in the refrigerator for several days, placed on a small plate, and covered with plastic wrap.