Featuring its lavish and boldly flavorful profile, this full-bodied duck foie gras from "Pré aux Canards" stands as the perfect appetizer, generously serving 2 to 3 people.
A Whole of South-West Duck Foie Gras with a Protected Geographical Indication (PGI), an official guarantee of origin and quality.
- The PGI Périgord is a European label that allows consumers to choose foie gras with complete transparency and confidence, where the geographical origin and quality are guaranteed.
- The ducks are raised in the heart of Périgord, in close proximity to their state-of-the-art packaging facilities. This unique proximity enables external organizations to ensure compliance with the specifications. Their commitment extends to impeccable hygiene standards at both the breeding and production locations.
These foie gras come from free-range farm ducks fed with corn in the fields of Southwest France.
Pré aux Canards, the strength of a cooperative dedicated to preserving the spirit of craftsmanship.
- The "Pré aux Canards" foie gras is produced by a cooperative located in the southern department of Tarn, in the Regional Natural Park of Haut-Languedoc. The goal of this cooperative is to control the sector, from the raising of ducks by cooperative members in the departments of Tarn, Aude, and Aveyron, to the packaging of products in a modern building where the chefs apply traditional methods.
- Each "Pré aux Canards" foie gras is crafted with a strong commitment to preserving the genuine essence of home-cooked traditions., which requires high-quality standards but guarantees delicious and generous foie gras.
Flavors and tasting tips.
- Flavor: Whole South-West Duck Foie Gras from "Pré aux Canards" has a persistent flavor with a smooth and consistent texture.
- Serving Suggestions: A nice piece of whole Southwestern foie gras Pré aux Canards, some accompanying vegetables, some fresh or lightly toasted bread, and a glass of white wine will keep you in a good mood for the rest of the meal.
- Recommendation: Place it in the refrigerator for a few hours before consuming it.
- 130 grams are suitable for an appetizer for two or three people.
Ingredients: Reconstituted Southwest duck foie gras, water, salt, nitrite salt, sugar, and pepper. (No artificial colors or additives).
- The optimal consumption date of the product is inscribed on the base of the jar, however, this product can be stored for several years in a cool, dry place. Once uncovered, foie gras can be kept for a few days in the refrigerator in its jar.