Goose foie gras from the South West France complies with very stringent production standards, which set it apart from standard quality products.
The grey geese of the Landes are born and raised in the open air on family farms in the beautiful plains of Chalosse, in the south of the Landes in the southwest of France. Their food mainly comprises the grass which they peck at freely in the fields, along with cereals such as corn grown on the farm.
Contents of our Large South-West Goose Foie Gras Hamper
- Whole Goose Foie Gras from the Périgord Golden Palms Winner 180 g - Grolière
- Whole Goose Foie Gras from the Landes 180 g - Foie Gras Gourmet
- Block of Goose Foie Gras from the South-West 200 g - Foie Gras Gourmet
- Block of Goose Foie Gras from the Périgord 130 g - Grolière
Flavours and awards
- Soft, subtle flavours and delicate aromas which linger on the palette.
Suggested servings per person
- As a starter, 50 to 60 g per person
- As canapés, 10 to 15 g per piece (and you’ll soon see that you need several of these per person)
- Spread foie gras on some toast to accompany a spontaneous aperitif
- Share with some friends for them to discover the delights of real goose foie gras from France.
- Your foie gras will keep for several years in a cool, dry place.
On rare occasions, especially in the run-up to Christmas, it is possible that we may run out of stock of a particular foie gras. Where this occurs we will substitute an alternative brand (of at least the same quality and at no extra charge to you). Please rest assured that we have taken every care to ensure that you will be satisfied with the replacement product.