Foie Gras Gourmet Hamper
This hamper provides you with the opportunity to sample most of the products offered by Foie Gras Gourmet.
- Whole duck foie gras "Foie Gras Gourmet" 180 g
- "Foie Gras Gourmet" South-West Whole Goose Foie Gras 120g (4.23 oz)
- "Foie Gras Gourmet" PGI South-West Duck Block of Foie Gras 200g (7.05 oz)
- "Foie Gras Gourmet" South-West Goose Foie Gras Block 100 g (3.53 oz)
- "Foie Gras Gourmet" Speciality Block of Duck Foie Gras with figs 80 g (2.82 oz)
- From the richness of the block foie gras to the authentic flavours of the whole foies gras
- From the subtleness of the goose foie gras to the robustness of the duck
- Flavours which are all authentic and traditional – yet different. Varying from the most subtle goose foie gras from Grolière to the robust duck foie gras from Castelnau.
Suggestions for serving
- Invite a dozen or so friends for canapés. Select 3 or 4 different foies gras, for example two whole foies gras and two block foies gras. Serve them separately so that your friends can easily tell them apart – you could place each at a separate corner of the table alongside their packaging, for example.
Keep a couple more foies gras in your fridge, just in case. That way you won’t disappoint guests who are enjoying the foie gras and who may ask for more!
Suggested servings per person
- As a starter, 50 to 60g per person
- As canapés, 10 to 15g per piece (and you’ll soon see that you need several of these per person)
Some more serving ideas
- Perfect for a very chic picnic
- Serve on toasts with a spontaneous aperitif
- As a classy starter for a meal with friends, neighbours or family
- Ideal with a glass of wine when you need cheering up!
- An intimate snack for two while watching your favourite film
- Offer as a gift to friends, giving them the opportunity to discover and enjoy real foie gras from the South-West of France
- When you’re invited to dinner, take some foie gras with a bottle of wine as a thank you to your hosts
- Several years in a cool, dry place.
- Whole duck foie gras "Foie Gras Gourmet" 180 g (6.34 oz):Whole duck liver from South-West France, salt and pepper
- "Foie Gras Gourmet" South-West Whole Goose Foie Gras 120g (4.23 oz): Piece of a single goose foie gras from the Southwest France, salted, peppered and put in a jar.
- "Foie Gras Gourmet" PGI South-West Duck Block of Foie Gras 200g (7.05 oz): Reconstituted duck liver from the south-west of France, water, salt, sugar, pepper, spices.
- "Foie Gras Gourmet" South-West Goose Foie Gras Block 100 g (3.53 oz) : Reconstituted goose liver from the south-west of France, water, salt, sugar, pepper, spices
- "Foie Gras Gourmet" Speciality Block of Duck Foie Gras with figs 80 grams (2.82 oz): Duck foie gras, water, figs (8%), wine (sulphites), salt, pepper, sugar, spices.
On rare occasions, especially in the run-up to Christmas, it is possible that we may run out of stock of a particular foie gras. Where this occurs we will substitute an alternative brand (of at least the same quality and at no extra charge to you). Please rest assured that we have taken every care to ensure that you will be satisfied with the replacement product.