Foie Gras Gourmet Hamper
Our Foie Gras Gourmet Hamper contains 2 duck block foies gras, 1 whole goose foie gras and 2 whole duck foies gras.
This hamper provides you with the opportunity to sample most of the products offered by Foie Gras Gourmet.
- 100g Espinet Perigord duck block foie gras
- 125g Pré aux Canards duck block foie gras from the South-West
- 120g Grolière Whole Perigord goose foie gras
- 120g Domaine de Castelnau Label Rouge whole duck foie gras
- 130g Pré aux Canards whole duck foie gras from the South-West
- From the richness of the block foie gras to the authentic flavours of the whole foies gras
- From the subtleness of the goose foie gras to the robustness of the duck
- Flavours which are all authentic and traditional – yet different. Varying from the most subtle goose foie gras from Grolière to the robust duck foie gras from Castelnau.
Suggestions for serving
- Invite a dozen or so friends for canapés. Select 3 or 4 different foies gras, for example two whole foies gras and two block foies gras. Serve them separately so that your friends can easily tell them apart – you could place each at a separate corner of the table alongside their packaging, for example.
- Keep a couple more foies gras in your fridge, just in case. That way you won’t disappoint guests who are enjoying the foie gras and who may ask for more!
Suggested servings per person
- As a starter, 50 to 60g per person
- As canapés, 10 to 15g per piece (and you’ll soon see that you need several of these per person)
Some more serving ideas
- Perfect fora very chic picnic
- Serve on toasts with a spontaneous aperitif
- As a classy starter for a meal with friends, neighbours or family
- Ideal with a glass of wine when you need cheering up!
- An intimate snack for two while watching your favourite film
- Offer as a gift to friends, giving them the opportunity to discover and enjoy real foie gras from the South-West of France
- When you’re invited to dinner, take some foie gras with a bottle of wine as a thank you to your hosts
- Several years in a cool, dry place.
100g Espinet Perigord duck block foie gras: Perigord duck foie gras, water, salt, pepper, nitrite salt
125g Pré aux Canards duck block foie gras from the South-West: Duck foie gras from South-West France, water, salt, pepper, sugar, nitrite salt
120g Grolière Whole Perigord goose foie gras: Perigord goose foie gras, salt, sugar, pepper
120g Domaine de Castelnau Label Rouge whole duck foie gras: Label Rouge duck foie gras from the Landes region, salt, pepper
130g Pré aux Canards whole duck foie gras from the South-West: Duck foie gras from South-West France, salt, pepper.