Périgord's Grolière Goose Foie Gras: An Award-Winning Delicacy in Renowned Competitions.
Périgord Goose Foie Gras, Protecting its status of excellence and prestige.
- In France, owing to the higher production costs of duck foie gras, the majority of goose foie gras is sourced from Eastern European countries, with the final packaging taking place in France.
- The Oca del Périgord Label is dedicated to crafting French-origin goose foie gras while upholding stringent quality standards.
- The goose foie gras from Perigord follows stringent production conditions to stand out among other common-quality products. All geese are raised in family farms in Périgord, enjoying open-air spaces, a lengthy upbringing, and a diet primarily composed of Southwest corn and natural foods.
Grolière Goose Foie Gras, renowned for its quality, has received numerous awards and medals at prestigious agricultural competitions.
- Since 1960, Grolière, highly respected for the quality of its products, has been able to develop by offering only haute cuisine products from Périgord.
- Packaged in the most authentic and traditional manner, captivates gourmets and enthusiasts of this delicious emblem of French gastronomy.
- Awards: Grolière whole foie gras was awarded the Palmes d’Or du Perigord in 2013 and 2014 at the Goose Fair in Thiviers (Perigord), a silver medal at the Paris Agricultural Show, and a silver medal at the Saint-Sever (Landes) Foie Gras Competition in 2013.
Flavors and tasting tips.
- Taste: Grolière's whole goose foie gras boasts a smooth and delicate flavor with sublime finesse.
- Serving suggestions: this product is perfect for a festive family meal. A few slices of foie gras served on a plate, along with a glass of light white wine or a little champagne is sure to provide an unforgettable moment.
- Recommendation: Place it in the refrigerator for a few hours before consuming it.
- 120 grams of foie gras corresponds perfectly to a starter for two or three people.
Ingredients: Piece of one whole Perigord foie gras, seasoned with salt and pepper, preserved in a jar (No artificial colors or additives).
- Storage: The optimal consumption date of the product is inscribed on the base of the jar, however, this product can be stored for several years in a cool, dry place. Once uncovered, foie gras can be kept for a few days in the refrigerator in its jar.
For your health, the producer of Grolière foie gras does not add any colorings or preservatives to whole goose foie gras, Indeed, some whole goose foie gras may have a grey color, which may seem "surprising" but don't worry, this is normal, and in no way means that the product is not good, but on the contrary, it is a natural, authentic, and tasty foie gras.